The Bob Martin Clear range has every product you need to keep your pet happy, healthy and free from Fleas, Ticks and Worms.

Fast Acting Treatment to control Fleas, Ticks and Worms for your pet and household

Every pet needs regular treatment for fleas, ticks and worms as left untreated they can cause your pet discomfort and pain, and they can also affect your family’s health by spreading rapidly into the home.

The good news is that minor healthcare issues like fleas and worms are very common and easily treatable. Used correctly, spot on products, tablets, collars and other Clear products for cats and dogs will swiftly deal with any unwelcome visitors and minimise the risk of an infestation.

For further information on flea and worm treatment and protection for your cat, dog and home visit our Bob Martin Clear website.

Click on the links below for:

Clear Cat products

Clear Dog products

Quick Guide To Flea Control

Quick Guide To Worm Control


Did you know: only 5% of flears are found on your pets, the remaining 95%  are hiding around the home

Clear is available here

Home Flea Treatment & Protection

95% of fleas are in your home, only 5% of fleas are on your pet! 

See how the complete range of Bob Martin Clear Home protection products can help eliminate them.

Find out more about how you can minimise these unwelcome visitors by watching our helpful 'how to' videos.

Ask Our Vet


Are you concerned about your pet? Need some tips on caring for them? Ask our vet for some free advice. (We aim to have a vet contact you within 48 hours of request. If your pet requires urgent assistance, please contact your local veterinary service).