The term ‘Pets Choice Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pets Choice Ltd, Brentwood House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, BB1 5UD, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Bob Martin Social Media Guidelines
Bob Martin and associated brands manage a variety of social media channels and strive to create informative, engaging, supportive communities where we can share information and have conversations.
We will always do our best to talk candidly about the topics that are important to you, listen to your feedback, answer your questions and be transparent about sharing information and providing our perspective.
If you post to one of our social media channels, and/or otherwise respond/comment on one of our posts, you are agreeing to abide by these Community Guidelines, which apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions or other legal notices that are provided by us and/or the owner of the social media platform. Please bear in mind that the comments and responses that you read on our channels which are not posted by us, come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and statements) posted on our channels do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site or its owner, and are the responsibility of the individuals posting them.
We strive to create an inspiring, supportive, fun community on our social media channels, so we ask that all users heed the following Community Guidelines:
- Be Respectful
First and foremost, we ask that everyone show respect for other members of our social media communities.
- We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products.
- This is not the right forum to send feedback about our products. Please use the Contact Us portion of our website for those topics.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with our policy and to block or ban users/followers who violate this policy.
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
Because we operate in a regulated industry, there are certain topics we won’t be able or willing to talk about here, and some of your discussions may need to be redirected or curtailed for the same reason. By way of example, we ask that you refrain from posting comments that contain:
- unsubstantiated claims about, or discussion of “off-label” or unapproved/non-directed uses of, our products;
- third-party intellectual property, such as any copyright-protected material (art, music, videos, written text), or any trade-marks or logos, except with the express consent of the owners of such intellectual property;
- performances, or parts thereof, that have been broadcast, streamed, published, televised or recorded as part of a motion picture;
- information plagiarised from another source;
- photos and/or videos, including those depicting individuals and animals, unless the photographer (and, where applicable, the depicted individual, and if the depicted individual is a child, the child’s parents or legal guardian) or videographer have expressly consented to such use;
- the names of any individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), such as an address, phone number, social insurance number, license plate number, hometown, school, etc., unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use;
- the names, photographs, voices, or other likeness of celebrities, either living or deceased?, whether favourable or unfavourable;
- inappropriate comments or inferences about alternative competitor brands (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products);
- information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- medical advice or product usage information;
- third-party confidential or non-public information;
- predatory conduct towards minors;
- libel, slander, or defamation of character;
- inappropriate or “off-colour” statements;
- text, pictures or images that could be described as obscene, profane, lewd, crude, vulgar, offensive, provocative or pornographic, or as containing gang signs or symbols, gun imagery, political or religious propaganda, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, depictions of alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of illegal activity of any kind;
- links to other websites;
- spam; and
- software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer code or files or disabling mechanisms that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or that interferes with the operation of the social media site.
By posting, you are promising us that your post complies with these Guidelines and doesn’t contain any of the restricted content listed above. Please note, however, that we may remove any post that we believe does not comply.
- Comment Moderation and Response
We will do our best to moderate and respond quickly to your comments and feedback. Generally, we check-in several times a day during business hours. Please remember, though, that this forum contains the opinions and views of other users. Although we are moderating our channels to help ensure that users’ posts comply with these Guidelines, we cannot be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments or materials posted by users.
- Medical and Professional Advice
Please keep in mind that our authors have knowledge of the topics and fields they write about, but that our posts are informational and should not be viewed as professional or veterinary advice. Always seek the advice of your qualified vet in respect of any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information provided herein is solely at your own risk.
- We May Use Your Posts
By posting on one or more of our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post in any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
- Discount Codes
Discount codes are only valid for orders placed online. Discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated. Discount codes can be used by new or existing customers. Discount codes are only valid while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time. Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person. In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase with applied discount, not at the RRP of the item. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.