Bob Martin Stay Calm Oil for dogs - 150ml
- Helps remain calmness
- Promotes relaxation and calm behaviour
- Blend of natural ingredients
- Made with Chamomile Oil, Ginger Oil and Valerian Oil
- Contains 25% Omega-3 (15% EPA and 10% DHA)
Bob Martin Stay Calm Oil for dogs and puppies is a highly effective, daily supplement which naturally relaxes and calms timid or overly-excited dogs.
A highly refined supplement, the oil is effective from the first use and can be used regularly to relax stressed dogs exposed to loud noises, travel or separation upset.
The oil helps to ease stress in dogs displaying common behavioural issues such as excessive barking, chewing, inappropriate marking, shaking or generally being unsettled.
Given regularly, the easy to administer solution will not only calm your pet, but also leave them relaxed and content.
How to use
Whilst this product alleviates anxiety in dogs, it should be given alongside sufficient exercise, company, attention, brushing and grooming, which will also help to alleviate stress in animals.
How to use:
- A complementary animal feed, recommended to be taken as a daily supplement.
- Can be mixed with food or given directly from the spoon.
- Do not exceed the daily recommendations.
Daily recommendations: (note: 5ml = 1 teaspoon)
- Dogs 5-15kg up to 2.5ml
- Dogs 15-30kg up to 5ml
- Dogs 30kg+ up to 10ml
Do not feed to pregnant bitches.
Ingredients: Contains a unique blend of Valerian, Chamomile and Ginger oils, known for their calming, relaxing and soothing properties.
- Valerian oil is a powerful oil known for its calming properties
- Chamomile oil – is a natural remedy, which has the ability to help relax and boost moods
- Ginger oil – also called the “oil of empowerment” – soothes the feelings of stress and sadness and contributes to reducing inflammation
The product also contains the EEC-permitted antioxidant BHT.
|Oil 100% w/w||Protein 0%|
|Fibre 0%||Ash 0%|
For animal use only.
Storage conditions: store in the original container in the carton, at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.