Bob Martin Dry Skin Nutritional Oil - 150ml
- For pets prone to dry and itchy skin.
- Promotes new hair growth.
- Helps soothe skin.
- Nourishes and moisturises.
- Made with a blend of natural oils
Bob Martin Dry Skin Nutritional Oil is an effective supplement for cats and dogs, to help promote healthy skin and the supports hair growth.
Your pet’s skin and coat can be a crucial indicator of their overall health. Poor diet, central heating, hot weather, fleas and allergies can all have an effect on your pet’s skin, contributing to an endless cycle of itching, scratching and chewing.
This oil has a soothing and nourishing effect that will help to promote smooth, supple skin and new hair growth. Formulated with a blend of natural oils including Starflower Oil.
How to use
How to use:
- A complementary animal feed, recommended to be taken as a daily supplement.
- Mix with food or give directly from the spoon.
- Do not exceed the daily recommendations.
Daily recommendations: (note, 5 ml=1 teaspoon / 10ml=2 tsp)
|Cats & Dogs under 5kg||2.5ml – 5ml|
|Dogs 5 – 25kg||5ml – 7.5ml|
|Dogs 25 – 35kg||7.5ml – 10ml|
|Dogs over 35kg||10ml – 15ml|
Composition: Marine Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Starflower Oil 3.60 % w/w.
Typical analysis: contains selected refined natural oils to provide the following:
- Starflower Oil – nature’s richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) – containing almost three times more natural GLA than Evening Primrose Oil and is well known for its nourishing effects on dry and itchy skin conditions.
- Vitamin A – helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly
- Vitamin D – important for building and keeping strong bones
- Vitamin E – helps to prevent heart disease, support immune function, prevent inflammation and promote eye health
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)||600μg|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||5μg|
|Vitamin E (dlα Tocopheryl Acetate)||6.2mg|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||68.8mg|
- Store in the carton, at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Product may turn cloudy in severely cold conditions; however, it is still safe to use and will return to clear liquid at normal room temperature.
Keep out of the reach of children.
For animal use only.