Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Spray For Pets & Home
- Controls fleas and ticks
- Controls larvae
- Controls eggs
- Flea and tick spray for your pet and home, effective for up to 4 weeks
- Breaks the flea lifecycle
Protect your pet, its bedding and your home from fleas for up to 4 weeks.
Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Spray For Pets & Home is the only spray you will need to control fleas and ticks both on your pet and in your home. This pesticide-free spray works in a unique way by immobilising the flea or tick.
The unique ‘sticky trap’ works against fleas at all stages of the flea lifecycle – larvae, eggs and adult fleas – helping to stop flea infestation.
How to use
As with all flea control products, it is very important that you kill the fleas both on your cat and also around the home. Whilst the fleas will probably be visible on your cat, the majority of the flea eggs and larvae will be less visible in your home environment.
This pesticide-free spray helps to solve this problem as it is safe to use both on your pet’s coat and in your home, when used as directed. Ensure that you spray both your pet, its bedding and your home to eliminate fleas.
How to use:
Shake the spray gently immediately prior to use.
For your cat:
- Brush the coat against the lay to expose the skin.
- Spray from a distance of approximately 10cm, avoiding all sensitive areas, in particular eyes and ears.
- Pay attention to the base of the tail and around the neck area where fleas tend to congregate.
- Use 2 pumps per kilo of body weight.
- It is easier to treat your pet in the evening and to allow the coat to dry overnight.
- Brush the coat the following day to remove any flea debris.
- The product will leave a silky film on the coat but this is perfectly safe.
For your home:
- Before spraying on carpets and soft furnishings test a small inconspicuous area to test for compatibility.
- Spray from a distance of 30cm, applying 17 pumps uniformly across each square metre of surface.
- Avoid spraying onto wooden and laminate floors as this product will make the flooring slippery.
- Permethrin – is a residual, long-acting insecticide of the pyrethroid family (the pyrethrum flower is mankind’s oldest natural insecticide).
- Cypermethrin – is a residual, long-acting insecticide of the pyrethroid family (the pyrethrum flower is mankind’s oldest natural insecticide).
- Tetramethrin – is a fast-acting, ‘knockdown’ pyrethroid – which acts by quickly stopping fleas jumping and biting.
- Dimethicone – is a non-insecticidal silicone fluid that essentially traps and immobilises the fleas.
- (S)-methoprene – is an insect growth regulator which inhibits the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae for up to 8 weeks after application, preventing re-infestation on the pet and their immediate surroundings.
FOR SAFE USE
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Should eye contact occur, rinse well with plenty of water.
- If irritation occurs seek medical advice. Wash hands after use.
- Avoid breathing in mist and use in a well ventilated room.
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
- When using do not eat or drink.
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Keep cats away from varnished, polished, plastic or leather surfaces until completely dry.
- Take particular care around leather upholstery.
- Avoid spraying onto wooden or laminate flooring as it will make the flooring slippery.
- For external use on cats and for use around the home only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Disposal should be in accordance with local, state or national legislation.
- Contains dimethicone.