Bob Martin Skin Soother Spray for cats and dogs - 75ml
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Soothes dry and itchy skin.
- Nourishes, moisturises and protects.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
Bob Martin Skin Soother Spray for cats and dogs helps to alleviate your pet’s irritated, dry, itchy or sensitive skin.
There are a number of different factors which can irritate your pet’s skin, including poor diet, central heating, hot weather, fleas and allergies – all of which can have an effect, contributing to an endless cycle of itching, scratching and chewing.
The spray is a natural blend of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, which have all been proven to maintain healthier skin.
How to use
How to use:
- Shake bottle before use.
- Use as a topical supplement for cats or dogs by spraying the liquid directly onto the skin.
- Repeat as often as required.
- Wash hands after use.
Ingredients: contains a natural blend of:
- Tea Tree Oil – known for its natural skin hygiene benefits, with soothing and cleansing properties to help protect the skin.
- Aloe Vera – an excellent cleansing and moisturising ingredient to help nourish and improve the quality of the skin. Acting as a protective barrier between the skin and the outside environment, it also promotes the growth of normal healthy cells.
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that helps to nourish and protect the skin at a deeper level, reducing the damage caused by free radical by-products of the environment such as sunlight, smoke and pollution which come into contact with the skin
- For animal use only.
- Not for oral use.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Avoid sensitive areas such as eyes, nostrils, ears and mouth.
- Consult your vet if you continue to be concerned about your pet.
Storage conditions: store at room temperature, below 30 degrees centigrade and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.