Bob Martin Flexible Joints Tablets - High Strength – 30 tablets
- Promotes healthy joints and helps with mobility
- Made with a combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Tasty chicken flavour
- Contains Omega 3
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system
As your pet reaches their senior years joint mobility may worsen, therefore movement like walking and getting up the stairs can be more difficult and painful.
Bob Martin Flexible Joint tablets help to maintain supple and mobile joints, to support your pet’s quality of life and their ability to enjoy basic activities.
Daily use can help maintain your pet’s comfort, flexibility and ease of movement, and give them the best chance of maintaining a healthy, happy and active life.
A daily tasty chicken flavour supplement to help maintain supple and mobile joints.
How to use
How to use:
- A complementary animal feed, recommended to be taken as a daily supplement.
- Mix with food or give directly by mouth.
- Do not exceed the daily recommendation
|5-21 kg||½ tablet|
|22-33 kg||1 tablet|
|34-46 kg||1 ½ tablets|
|46 kg +||2 tablets|
- Fish Oil (Omega-3) – helps maintain flexible and supple joints, a healthy heart and circulation.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Amino Sugars – help in the formation and rebuilding of cartilage, tendons and ligaments as well as lubricating the joints enabling easier movement.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – rich in organic sulphur helps maintain elasticity and connective tissue for healthy movement in the joints and supple muscles.
- B-complex – to help promote a shiny healthy coat, fitness and vitality by releasing energy to the muscles, as well as guarding against nervousness.
Typical analysis: contains selected refined fish oils to provide the following:
|Analytical constituents||Per tablet|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||7.2 μg|
|Folic acid||53.1 μg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||2.6 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.51 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||1.68 mg|
|Vitamin E||0.17 mg|
|Phosphorus P||44.6 mg|
|Omega-3 Nutrients (DHA & EPA)||52.5 mg|
|Glucosamine Sulphate||225.00 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||162.00 mg|
|Phosphorus P||1.57% w/w|
Composition: Encapsulated Fish Oil, Glucosamine Sulphate, Dried Brewers’ Yeast, Chondroitin Sulphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Silicon Dioxide, Chicken Flavour, Magnesium Stearate, Green Lipped Mussel, Smoke Flavour, Vitamin E (alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Thiamin Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin.
- Store in the carton, at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Product may turn cloudy in severely cold conditions; however, it is still safe to use in this state and will return to clear liquid at normal room temperature.
Keep out of the reach of children.
For animal use only.