Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Spot-on for Cats - 1 Pipette
- Kills fleas for up to 5 weeks.
- Kills ticks within a week helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases.
- Clinically proven to be effective in 48 hours.
- Spot-on solution for cats over 2 months old & over 1kg.
- Contains Fipronil.
Bob Martin Clear Spot-on 1 Pipette is an easy to use topical spot-on treatment applied onto your cat’s skin, which acts directly, killing fleas and ticks.
Bob Martin Clear Spot on is a vet quality and clinically proven solution that kills fleas and ticks on pets and prevents from flea reinfestation.
How to use
For external use only – Apply to an area where the animal cannot lick it off and do not allow pets to lick each other after treatment. Use one pipette 0.5ml per cat, applied to the skin as directed. Check that your cat is at least 2 months old AND weighs more than 1kg.
Directions for use:
- Read the instructions in the pack and double check that you have the right dose for your pet and their size.
- Bob Martin Clear Spot-on must be applied at 2 points – at the base of the back of the pet’s head and between the shoulder blades. If the pet is wearing a collar, remove it first so that it does not restrict application and don’t put the collar back on whilst the treatment is on the skin.
- Remove the pipette from the pack. Hold the pipette upright and snap off the top section of the cap to open the pipette.
- Part your pet’s coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette directly against the skin and squeeze gently. Apply approximately half of the pipette at one point and half at the second point. Avoid applying onto the fur and do not rub into the skin as this will reduce the product’s performance.
- To be used at monthly intervals as part of an effective and regular flea control program. The minimum interval between treatments is 4 weeks.
IS BOB MARTIN CLEAR SPOT ON ALL I NEED?
Regular treatment of all cats and dogs in the home together with regular vacuuming of your pet’s bedding and resting areas is needed to protect your pet and home from fleas.
If there is a suspected or existing infestation in the home, it is also necessary to treat the home with an approved home flea product to prevent further infestation.
Each pack contains 1 single pipette containing 50mg Fipronil:
- Fipronil affects the nervous system in fleas & ticks, killing fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours of contact.
For external use only.
Bob Martin Clear – Flea and Tick Spot-on for Cats can be used on cats over 1kg and over 8 weeks old.
Do not use if you know that your pet has a known hypersensitivity to Fipronil or any other ingredient. Dispose of waste material in accordance with local requirements. Fipronil should not enter water courses as this may be dangerous for fish or other aquatic organisms.
For animal treatment only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Packaging shouldn’t be stored above 25 ̊C and should be kept in a dry place. Read the leaflet enclosed in the packaging before use for full instructions and all warnings. The user safety warnings can also be found on the inner flap of the carton and should be read before each use.
Treated animals should not be handled or played with until the application site has dried. Therefore, evening application is recommended. Treated pets should not be allowed to sleep with owners, especially children.
This product can cause mucous membrane, skin and eye irritation. Do not get the product on your skin or in your eyes or mouth. If skin contact does occur wash it off quickly and thoroughly with soap and water. In case of accidental eye contact, immediately and thoroughly flush the eyes with clean water. If the eye irritation continues, seek medical advice and show the package leaflet or the packaging to the doctor. If the product is accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet to the physician.
Do not smoke, drink or eat whilst using this product.
Wash hands after use.
People with a known hypersensitivity (allergy) to insecticides or alcohol should avoid contact with this product. Avoid contents coming into contact with the fingers. If this occurs, wash hands with soap and water.
How We Compare
|Product||Kills Fleas||Kills Flea Eggs||Kills Ticks||Prevents re-infestation||In-store self selection||Available in all major supermarkets||Active Ingredients||More than 125 years of expertise|
|ProductBob Martin Clear||Kills Fleas||Kills Flea Eggs||Kills Ticks||Prevents re-infestation||In-store self selection||Available in all major supermarkets||Active IngredientsFipronil||More than 125 years of expertise|
|ProductFrontline||Kills Fleas||Kills Flea Eggs||Kills Ticks||Prevents re-infestation||In-store self selection||Available in all major supermarkets||Active IngredientsFipronil||More than 125 years of expertise|
|ProductFiprotec||Kills Fleas||Kills Flea Eggs||Kills Ticks||Prevents re-infestation||In-store self selection||Available in all major supermarkets||Active IngredientsFipronil||More than 125 years of expertise|
|ProductAdvantage||Kills Fleas||Kills Flea Eggs||Kills Ticks||Prevents re-infestation||In-store self selection||Available in all major supermarkets||Active IngredientsImidacloprid||More than 125 years of expertise|
|ProductJohnsons||Kills Fleas||Kills Flea Eggs||Kills Ticks||Prevents re-infestation||In-store self selection||Available in all major supermarkets||Active IngredientsImidacloprid||More than 125 years of expertise|
Bob Martin Clear