Bob Martin Clear Flea and Tick Repellent Collar for Cats - Twin pack- Velvet
- Effective for up to 6 weeks.
- Easy to fit.
- Velvet material.
- Repels both fleas and ticks.
- For cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age.
Control fleas and ticks with Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Collar for cats and kittens.
Two soft, velvet collars which are comfortable for cats of all ages, our collar our collar prevents from flea and tick infestation.
This collar repels both fleas and ticks for up to 6 weeks on cats and kittens from 12 weeks of age. This collar helps to keep your cats and kittens flea-free all year round.
How to use
If your cat already has fleas, make sure this is treated first with a suitable product such as Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Spray to ensure that you deal with all existing fleas both on your cat and in your home.
Read the instructions in the pack and ensure your cat is over 12 weeks old.
Directions for use:
- Grasp both ends of the S-Clip and firmly pull until the clasp is released.
- Place the collar around your cat’s neck leaving a gap of approximately 2 fingers between the cat’s neck and the collar, to allow for growth on a growing cat. Fasten the collar and cut off any excess collar. Wash hands after fitting the collar to your cat.
- Dispose of used collars, any remaining collar material and the packaging in the household waste.
It is important to treat both your pet and its environment as fleas will also infect your pet’s bedding, baskets and other resting areas.
Margosa extract 12.0% w/w, lavandin oil 0.11% w/w, BHT 0.017% w/w.
- Margosa extract is a valued medicinal plant made from the seed of the Indian neem tree, Azadirachta indica A. Juss. with skin soothing and insect repelling properties. Our Margosa is extracted from the tree nut.
- Lavandin oil is a hybrid plant made from Lavandula Angustifolia & Lavandula Latifolia. Lavandin oil has skin protection properties, repellent and helps to reduce anxiety. Our Lavandin oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing.
For external use only.
For Safe Use:
- Contains lavandin oil, which may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- This material and its container must be disposed in a safe way.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Keep in a safe place.
For animal treatment only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Read the packaging carefully before use for full instructions and all warnings.