Bob Martin Clear Flea and Tick Repellent Collar for Cats- Twin pack- Aztec
- Prevents flea for up to 12 weeks
- Prevents ticks for 12 weeks
- Suitable for use on adult cats and kittens from 12 weeks
Control fleas and ticks with Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Collar for cats and kittens.
Two soft, aztec printed collars which are comfortable for cats of all ages, our our collar prevents from flea and tick infestation.
This collar repels both fleas and ticks for up to 6 weeks on cats and kittens from 12 weeks of age. This collar helps to keep your cats and kittens flea-free all year round.
How to use
If your cat already has fleas, make sure this is treated first with a suitable product such as Bob Martin Clear Plus Spot on to kill flea and flea eggs on your pet and Bob Martin Clear Flea and Tick Home Spray Plus to kill flea and flea eggs in your home.
Read the instructions in the pack and ensure your cat is over 12 weeks old.
Directions for use:
- Grasp both ends of the S-Clip and firmly pull until the clasp is released.
- Place the collar around your cat’s neck leaving a gap of approximately 2 fingers between the cat’s neck and the collar, to allow for growth on a growing cat. Fasten the collar and cut off any excess collar. Wash hands after fitting the collar to your cat.
- Dispose of used collars, any remaining collar material and the packaging in the household waste.
It is important that if there is a flea infestation on your pet or in your home, it is necessary that you treat both your pet and its environment before using preventative measures such as the Bob Martin Collar.
Margosa extract 12.0% w/w, lavandin oil 0.11% w/w, BHT 0.017% w/w.
- Margosa extract is a valued medicinal plant made from the seed of the Indian neem tree, Azadirachta indica A. Juss. with skin soothing and insect repelling properties. Our Margosa is extracted from the tree nut.
- Lavandin oil is a hybrid plant made from Lavandula Angustifolia & Lavandula Latifolia. Lavandin oil has skin protection properties, repellent and helps to reduce anxiety. Our Lavandin oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing.
For external use only.
For Safe Use:
- Contains lavandin oil, which may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- This material and its container must be disposed in a safe way.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Keep in a safe place.
For animal treatment only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Read the packaging carefully before use for full instructions and all warnings. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.