Felight Antibacterial Non-Clumping Cat Litter - 20L
- Ultimate performance, hygienic odour controlled cat litter.
- Patented Antibacterial Silverfresh Technology to neutralize nasty odours and manage cat waste.
- Super absorbent properties that keep trays always fresh for up to 10 days.
- Made in the UK
- 100% Recyclable packaging.
Antibacterial, high-performance, Non-Clumping Felight Cat Litter
Felight Antibacterial Non-Clumping Cat Litter 20L is the purr-fect Antibacterial Cat Litter to neutralise any nasty odours for up to 10 days! Enabling you to continuously keep your litter trays hygienic and smelling Felight Fresh.
The fast-acting product uses patented Antibacterial SilverFresh™ Technology which has gentle, yet effective antibacterial properties, meaning you can rely on Felight for a clean, safe litter tray and happy, healthy cats
On top of its ultimate performance, our specialist cat litter is manufactured in the UK and our packaging is 100% recycled, so you have peace of mind that you’re doing the best for your cat, their waste and the environment.
What is SilverFresh™ technology?
SilverFresh Technology uses Silver Ion Complexes which have a long history in the medicine and hygiene fields and are what helps stop the growth and development of bacteria – keeping those nasty smells at bay!
How to use
- Fill your cat litter tray with Felight Antibacterial Cat Litter to a depth of approximately 5cm.
- Check the litter tray regularly and remove any solid waste with a Felight Cat Litter Scoop. Top up the tray with fresh litter.
- Completely empty the litter tray at least once a week or when needed, wash the tray with a mild detergent or other suitable product and refill once the tray is completely dried.
- Use in conjunction with Felight Litter Fresheners to keep your trays smelling fresher for longer.
This pack contains 20L of super light, effective cat litter, manufactured in the UK from Calcium Silicate.
- Felight is a super light, super effective cat litter which does not compromise on absorbency and odours.
- Each granule contains thousands of fast-acting micropores which quickly absorbs liquid like a sponge.
- Instantly traps any unpleasant odours.
- Does not stick to paws.
Wash hands after use.
Pregnant women, nursing mothers, small children and those with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with soiled litter.
Never flush cat litter down the toilet, dispose of with normal household waste.
Do not compost or dig into the garden.