Bob Martin High Strength Joint Oil for cats and dogs - 150ml
- Promotes healthy joints and helps with mobility.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Contains 25% Omega-3 (15% EPA and 10% DHA)
- Can be used for both cats and dogs.
Bob Martin High Strength Joint Oil is a nutritional oil for cats and dogs. Naturally high in Omega-3 nutrients, the oil helps maintain supple and mobile joints and contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Recommended to be taken as an effective daily supplement, the oil is a super-refined blend of marine fish oils.
How to use
How to use:
- A complementary animal feed, recommended to be taken as a daily supplement.
- Mix with food or give directly from the spoon.
- Do not exceed the daily recommendations.
Suitable for: dogs & cats
Daily recommendations: (note, 5ml = 1 tsp)
|Puppies / Kittens over 12wks||Gradually build up to the correct daily recommendation|
|Small dogs (2 kg – 15 kg)||2.5 ml – 5 ml|
|Medium dogs (15 kg – 25 kg)||5 ml – 7.5 ml|
|Large dogs (25 kg – 35 kg)||7.5 ml – 10 ml|
|Extra-large dogs 35 kg +||10 ml – 15ml|
Use the lower amount for general maintenance and the higher dosage for times of need.
Ingredients: contains a natural blend of super-refined marine fish oils, DL-α-Tocopherol acetate and Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
- Vitamin A – Supports the normal function of the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs
- Vitamin D3 – Important for building and keeping strong bones
- Vitamin E – Maintains a healthy heart and eyes
- Omega 3 – Reduces the risk of heart disease and promotes healthy skin
Analytical Constituents: Oil – 100%.
|Vitamin A||494.5 mg|
|Vitamin D3||2.2 mg|
|Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||400 mg|
|Omega-3 EPA||143000 mg|
|Omega-3 DHA||125000 mg|
- Store in the carton, at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Product may turn cloudy in severely cold conditions; however, it is still safe to use and will return to clear liquid at normal room temperature.
Keep out of the reach of children.
For animal use only.